<link href="http://www.opentable.com/dcwidget/2014/ot-dinerschoicebadges2014.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<a href="http://www.opentable.com/rest_profile.aspx?rid=118765&restref=118765">Book now</a>
See whats happening at ACBC and The Iron Room
Check out our Photo Gallery
- Beers of Summer This sponsored article is brought to you by Atlantic City Bottle Company.
The Jersey Shore annual summer mayhem is back in full force and the boys of summer have returned to the baseball diamond. In the world of craft beer, this means that the beers of summer have taken center stage. The rising temperature doesn’t require that we have to sacrifice flavor to slake our thirst, though. So slip on your bathing suit, break out the sun block, and explore the flavors of summer.
Often referred to as “the people’s champagne,” Berliner Weisse is a great place to start. It’s a tad bit sour, fruity, and bubbly. Fermentation takes place not with just yeast, but also lactic-acid bacteria which impart the sour notes. Berliners usually add a “Schuss” or shot of raspberry or woodruff syrup to sweeten it up, but it’s more than refreshing without it. Since it’s ...
- Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence IRON ROOM NAMED THE 2014 WINE SPECTATOR BEST OF
AWARD OF EXCELLENCE!
ATLANTIC CITY, NEW JERSEY (June 17, 2014) –The Iron Room was just awarded the prestigious 2014 Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence (two glasses). This award is given to restaurants across the world for quality wine lists.
To qualify for the Award of Excellence, wine lists must be deemed interesting and appropriate to each restaurant’s cuisine. The wines must appeal to a broad range of wine enthusiasts. The qualifications range from number of wine selection to depth, range and display of the list. Wine strength is typically based on format, vertical offerings or breadth across wine regions.
- WEDNESDAY IS BUY ONE GET ONE FREE BURGER NIGHT AT THE IRON ROOM
EVERY WEDNESDAY IS BURGER NIGHT
AT THE BAR ONLY
BUY ONE BURGER GET ONE FREE!!!!!!!!!
OUR DELICIOUS FLAT IRON BURGER WITH
BACON AND GRUYERE OR CHEDDAR CHEESE
AND HOUSE CUT FRIES WITH OUR HOME
- The Iron Room on NBC’s 1st Look with Audrina Patridge The Iron Rooms has gone Prime Time. Check out a clip from NBC’s 1st Look with Audrina Patridge. The show will air May 31st after Saturday Night Live.
- Mother’s Day Brunch in The Iron Room (Sunday, May 11, 2014) Treat your mom to a relaxing and delicious Mother’s Day brunch in The Iron Room! We’ll spoil her too, as each mom at your table will receive a complimentary glass of sparkling rosé with her meal.
Chef Kevin has developed a delicious a la carte menu comprised of omelettes, French toast, waffles, Chicken & Waffles, and more! Make your reservation today! (609) 348-6400
- (Pre-) Cinco de Mayo Cocktail Special Join us in The Iron Room on May 2 and 3 for our (pre-) Cinco de Mayo cocktail special! Try our popular “American Margarita” — made with white whiskey instead of tequila! It’s only $6 this Friday and Saturday! (Regularly: $11.)
- Easter Sunday Brunch Come out to our First Easter Brunch
Enjoy an alacarte menu from Chef Kevin
- Eggs Benedict with choice of green salad or hash browns ($12)
- Eggs Benedict Florentine with choice of green salad or has browns ($12)
- Eggs Benedict with Nova and choice of green salad or hash browns ($13)
- Smoked Duck & Manchego Omelette with choice of green salad or hash browns ($13)
- Goat Cheese, Manchego & Fine Herb Omelette with choice of green salad or hash browns ($11)
- Buttermilk White Chocolate Pancakes, Comb Honey ($10)
- Brioche French Toast , Maple Syrup, Fruit Compote ($11)
- Croque-Monsieur (or Madame with sunny egg) with choice of green salad or hash browns ($12)
- Flat Iron Burger with Belgian-Style Fries ($14)
- Merguez Sausage ($4)
- Thick-Cut Bacon ($4)
- Belgian-Style Fries ($3)
- Stag’s Leap Wine Dinner Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars
Atlantic City Bottle Company
648 North Albany Avenue
Atlantic City, NJ
Wednesday April 9th
Asparagus and Brussel Sprout Salad with Black Mission Figs and buttermilk vinaigrette
Wine: Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars Sauvignon Blanc 2010, Napa
Seared Atlantic Salmon with wild mushroom ragu
Wine: “Hands of Time “ Chardonnay 2010, Napa
Roasted Quail with Hollandaise, aged Balsamic, and fine herbs
Wine: “Hands of Time” Red Blend 2011, Napa
Flat Iron Filet with edamame, sunny egg, and petite hash browns
Wine: Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars Artemis Cabernet Sauvignon 2010
Please call for reservations
Only $75.00 per person
(50% deposit at time of reservation)
- Check out our new entertainment schedule 1-31-14 The Dan Burke Trio
Americana Music, Blue Grass, New Grass
Classic and Folk Rock
2-7-14 Ernie Trionfo and Danny Eyer – Dueling Guitars
2 of New Jersey’s
greatest guitarists singing and trading licks
a fabulous selection of classics and
2-14-14 Billy Walton
Jersey Shore Rock Guitar Hero
unplugged with Richie Taz’s
Asbury Park Saxophone
2-21-14 Howard Isaacson
Premier jazz and
R&B saxophonist with piano
accompanist. Smooth and contemporary
jazz, originals, R&B classics
2-28-14 Patty Blee with Ernie Trionfo
Exquisite classic and folk rock vocal stylings
with the phenomenal Ernie Trionfo’s
- Valentine Day Menu Valentine’s Day Menu $65 5 courses
1. Chef’s Amuse Bouche
2. Lobster Bisque
3. Prawns & fried oysters w/ spicy cinnamon gastrique
4. Horseradish crusted Rib eye, edamame, natural jus, asparagus sauce & potatoes dauphine
5. Flourless chocolate cake creme de dulce elato
Vegetarian of Fish Options Available.
- New Wine Class-WANNA IMPRESS YOUR DATE (OR BOSS)? WANNA IMPRESS YOUR DATE (OR BOSS)?
Wanna impress someone special? Sign up for our class — “Wines to Impress Your Date (or Boss) at Dinner.”
Hosted by Susan Hessleitner, a Certified Instructor of Wine & Spirits Educational Trust (WSET), this class will teach you how to intelligently decipher what you’re tasting as well as smelling when it comes to various wines.
Class will take place on Saturday, February 1, from 1-2 p.m. OR 3-4 p.m. Reservations are required. $25 per person.
- The Iron Room Rated #1 by Trip Advisor Thanks to all who have help us be rated the #1 restaurant in Atlantic City by Trip Advisor.
- Amazing Facebook Reviews!
At last a foodie destination in the area; hands down the best BAR, food & service AC has seen in a long time !!! Chef Kevin (?) & server Jose made it a perfect & unexpected evening.
about 3 weeks ago
Denise Foster likes this.
Robert Ian Ochs
Great spot for Atlantic city locals, speak easy kind of feel. The owner Paul personally greeted us and thanked us for coming. Excellent selection of beers and spirits.
about 3 months ago
Frank Hahn, Rick Whedbee and Hilary Fellin Knecht like this.
Great dinner love the food and intimate setting. Great local spot.
Heather Schwan Lindstrom
Thank to Iron Room owners and staff for a fabulous experience! Ambiance, service, and food were perfection! I can’t wait to return. I will recommend to many friends– hopefully we join them!
Love. Staff is very knowledgable. Cool funky menu. Whiskey and wine list are super extensive. (Great for cork dorks. ...
- Jersey Bites on Bourbon
Bourbon Warms Up Any Stocking (via Jersey Bites)
Sponsored Story: Brought to you by Atlantic City Bottle Company It’s as comfortable sitting in a shot glass as a bump to your beer as it is to soaring majestically in a long stemmed martini glass in the guise of a sophisticated Manhattan. It’s a…
- New Happy Hour Check out our New Happy Hour
This day may have passed but you can still enjoy Belgians all week-long at a 10% discount in the retail store! ... See MoreSee Less
Looking forward to participating in the upcoming Atlantic City Seafood Festival! ... See MoreSee Less
Jug paradise is back so come on in and take advantage of our half priced whiskey night while listening to some great tunes. Band plays from 7-11. ... See MoreSee Less